Sunday 16 August 2009

boy

Before 7am our general plan before 2010 was for Cassie to find work in an African country (though not a failed or kleptocratic state, which already reduces our options significantly) and then we would stop work and go. After 8am we’ve included an interim period of travel in the mix and a definite date for our mutual end of work.

This is all positive since I’ve wanted to do a longish trip for a while and I assumed the logistics of finding a development job in Cassie’s world was too tough after a break such as this.

So it’s, India, Nepal, Tibet, China, North Korea and back (via Tokyo). I’m particularly keen on having the North Korea experience, not that I love the thought of propping up KJI’s necrocratic utopia with my hard earned funds, but I’ve just read a travellers account and can’t let go. Always wanted to see China and Tibet, Cassie wanted to see India and Nepal just happens to be sandwiched between the two.

Just flat stuff and storage to be sorted, but that’s just details.

No comments:

Post a Comment