Sunday 16 August 2009

It begins

We've been married for seven months and this morning, Sunday 16th August, we decided that it was probably time we went travelling. We thought that it might be interesting to blog together - we'll share experiences and emotions separately but on the same blog. Male and female views of the same events. Wonder what it will show about us.
First off, introductions: we are Colin Pearse and Cassie Williams. We met in Rwanda in 2005, moved to Ethiopia together in early 2006 and back to the UK in late 2006. In Jan 2009 we got married in Vegas, Elvis style.
Cassie: I'm a 29 year old British girl. I work in development and travel a great deal to the fSU and SSA for work. I love what I do as I passionately believe in trying to make the world a more equal place (sounds soft but I'm not!). My interests include travelling, languages and reading. I'm currently training for a 1/2 marathon to raise funds for SACCA, a Rwandan street kids organisation with whom I used to work.
Colin: I'm 39 and British. I am a Unix engineer but really I only work to feed my love of travel and life. I lived outside of the UK for a long time before coming home in 2006 - France, Belgium, Luxumburg, Rwanda and Ethiopia. My interests include reading, playing the guitar and travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment